Loyal customers are priceless!
Showing excellent Customer Care not only attracts new customers but more importantly, it encourages loyalty from your existing customers.
Create loyal customers.
Finding new customers is an expensive business, whereas the cost of selling to existing customer is almost nil. Satisfied customers will recommend your product to others.
This workshop is both inspiring and motivational. It looks at new ways to provide your customers with excellent customer service, and improve your competitive edge by OUTSHINING your competitors.
Everyone who communicates with a customer in any way should attend this workshop!
Course Outline - 1 Day
Importance of Customer Care
- Understanding Customer Care
- Why customer service matters
Create the Right Impression
- Promoting a quality image
- First impressions & dress code
- A memorable welcome
- Acknowledging the Customer
- Receiving clients professionally
- Dealing with enquiries
- Demonstrating a positive attitude
- Making customers feel special
- Developing effective listening Skills
- Body Language
- Importance of your voice
- Managing the reception area
- Bookings and cancellations
- Prioritising tasks
- Measuring customer satisfaction
Dealing with Complaints
- Understanding the customer's real problem
- Caring about the problem
- Saying 'no' constructively
- Knowing when to take responsibility
- Dealing with the difficult customer
- Dealing with a variety of clients
- Dealing with complainers
- Managing first impressions
- Engaging with people & establishing rapport
- Avoiding negative statements
- Exceed customer expectations
- Putting customer needs first
- Making the customer feel special
- Developing positive customer relationships
- Telephone best practice
- How to direct calls correctly
- Effective After Sales Service
- Stay in-touch.
Up-coming Open / Public Courses:-
Thursday 29th November 2012 in Norwich Book Now for only £235